Booking conditions for courses and guided tours
Bookning and payment
- Booking is done either via email or phone call to Kajak & Uteliv and is binding, within a couple of days a confirmation of your booking is sent to you.
- Payment will take place right after the confirmation is sent out.
- Cancellation earlier then 14 days before departure the total fee will be refunded.
- Cancellation 7-13 days before departure a 50 % refund is made.
- Cancellation later than 7 days before departure is not refundable.
Changing of dates
- Free change of date until 7 days before departure.
- Changing of date 3-7 days before departure, a changing fee for 200 SEK per booking occur.
- Changing of date 1-3 days before departure, a changing fee of 300 SEK per booking occur.
- You can arrange a cancellation protection when you book at a cost of 100 SEK per kayak.
- The protection is ONLY valid for you and/or your party if you become ill.
- A doctor´s certificate is requested to get money back (except the cancellation protection fee)
- Cancellation that needs to be done outside normal office hours (9 am-5 pm) need to be sent to our email. Cancellations that are done after the tour/course started is not considered.
Participants’ right to sign away the participation
- Participant has the right to sign away the course or tour to someone that fulfill the qualifications for the course or tour. The name of the new participants needs to be reported to Kajak & Uteliv.
Cancellation of course/ guided tour
- Kajak & Uteliv reserve the right to cancel the course in due to bad weather conditions or too few participants. Minimum participants are 5.