Terms and conditons for renting
Liability and insurance
- All kayaking is at my own risk and of course I can swim.
- I must wear a lifejacket at sea at all times.
- I must leave a general route description to Kajak & Uteliv and if any delays occur I must inform Kajak & Uteliv immediately at phone number: +46 (0) 176 40315
- If I can´t paddle the kayak back to the kayakbase am I responsible to pay for the transportation of the kayak back to the kayakbase.
- If any damage occur on the kayak or other equipment during the rental period you are responsible for your actions and need to pay for the kayak or the cost of reparations when you get back.
- On return I wash the kayak on the outside and inside with fresh water. If that don´t happen I will get charge a 100 SEK / kayak by Kajak & Uteliv for cleaning.
- Please make sure that you have insurance that covers paddling activities and the rental of equipment.
- Kajak & Uteliv have no insurances that You can use.
Booking and payment
- You can book either by email or phone. The booking is binding.
- You can order a cancellations protection, see below.
- Prepayment fee is 50 % of the total amount. The balance is paid before leaving the kayakbase.
- Cancellations earlier then 21 days before departure you are reimbursed the total amount.
- Cancelling 8-20 days before departure, is the cancellation fee 25 % of the total amount.
- Cancellation 1-7 days before departure, is the cancellation fee 50 %.
- Cancellation after departure (shortening of the trip) no fee will be paid back.
- You can arrange a cancellaton protection when you book at a cost of 100 SEK per kayak.
- The protection is ONLY valid for you and/or your party if you become ill.
- A doctor´s certificate is requested to get money back (except the cancellation protection fee)
Kayaks and equipment
- We are committed to supply you with seaworthy, functional and cleaned kayaks all fully equipped.