BOOKING AGREEMENT AT RÅDMANSÖ KAJAK & UTELIV AB
1.1 This rental agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into today, the day of the booking, between
A. Rådmansö Kajak och Uteliv AB, 5567641781.
1.2 The above parties are collectively referred to as “the Parties” and separately as “Part”. I am referred to as “Customer” and Rådmansö Kayak and Uteliv is referred to as “Renter”.
1.3 The Renter shall rent out seaworthy, normally equipped and functional kayaks and other equipment as agreed.
1.4 The Customer shall pay the Renter in accordance with the agreement.
1.5 The Renter must, after entering into an agreement, send a booking confirmation to the customer via e-mail.
2.1 The Rentor is responsible for informing about and providing the necessary safety equipment. The customer is responsible for using the safety equipment.
The first paragraph includes but is not limited to life jackets when renting canoes or kayaks.
2.2 The customer guarantees that he and the paddleparty are proficient in swimming. Guardians take responsibility for accompanying children who are not able to swim.
2.3 The Customer is responsible for submitting a travel description to the Renter before departure.
In case of delays, I will notify Kajak & Uteliv as soon as possible on telephone number: +46 (0) 176-40315. Every half hour after closing (at 17.00) is charged with SEK 300 / kayak.
2.4 Kayaking / SUP is counted as driving any leisure boat, it is the customer’s responsibility to paddle according to current maritime rules. The renter is not liable for any damage that has arisen as a result of the use or rental. This applies to damage to the customer as well as to a third party, regardless of whether the third party is part of the customer’s party or not.
2.5 The Rentor is not liable for a refund in the event that the customer does not use the equipment at the time of letting, unless it is due to negligence on the part of the Renter or external circumstances which means that the use of the equipment cannot take place in a safe manner.
Assessment of the extent to which an external circumstance affects whether the use can take place in a safe manner is made by the Renter.
2.6 In the event that the equipment is to be used by more than the Customer himself, the Customer is fully responsible for the safety of other persons.
2.7 The Customer shall compensate the Renter for damaged or lost equipment.
2.8 Kayaks and equipment must be returned at the same place as the delivery, unless otherwise agreed. The customer is responsible for payment if Kayak & Uteliv must arrange return transport of participants and / or kayaks and equipment. This applies regardless of the weather or other reason.
2.9 The customer is responsible for kayaks and equipment being returned in the same condition as when delivered, with the exception of normal wear and tear.
3 COURSES AND TOURS
3.1 We at Kajak & Uteliv only hire experienced and trained tour and course leaders.
3.2 You must follow the instructions from the tour guide regarding safety and paddle route and must not deviate from the group without agreement.
4 PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT
4.1 The Renter is responsible for personal data and processes personal data in accordance with current rules for data protection. The renter processes personal data for the purpose of administering the rental of equipment with a contract as a legal basis. The personal data processed is the e-mail address, telephone number, name and surname in order to be able to identify the Customer and the equipment that the Customer has rented.
4.2 The personal data will be stored with OutVentures, the provider of the booking system, the administration of the same and also the personal data assistant to the renter. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless this is necessary and in that case after this has been approved by the Customer.
4.3 The Customer always has the right to turn to the renter for the exercise of the following rights:
– Right to information when the Renter processes personal data about the Customer.
– Right of access. The registered person always has the right to request a register extract from the Renter to obtain information about the processing of personal data.
– Right to delete. If the data subject no longer wishes to remain in the system, the Renter shall ensure that the Renter is informed of this so that it can be enforced immediately.
– Right to limitation of treatment. The data subject may, insofar as there is room for it within the framework of the service, request a restriction on the processing of her personal data.
– Data portability. In some cases, the data subject has the right to request that his personal data be transferred to another service, or otherwise obtain and use his personal data elsewhere.
– Right to object. The data subject has the right to object if the personal data is not correct, if the processing is illegal or if the personal data is no longer needed.
– Automated decision making. The registered person has the right not to be subject to automated decision-making.
– The registered person always has the right to submit a complaint to the Data Inspectorate if the registered person considers that the Renter is processing personal data incorrectly.
4.4 Inquiries regarding data subjects’ rights can be sent to: email@example.com
5.Right of withdrawal and open purchase
Paid booking is non-refundable. The booking can be rebooked at another time if rebooking protection has been purchased. The time when rebooking can be made varies with which product you buy but is clearly announced under the rebooking protection. Full refund is given in weather conditions that make the activity unsuitable or dangerous, such as thunder, storm or other weather conditions.
6 Force Majeure
Force Majeure such as war, extensive labor dispute, blockade, fire, environmental disaster, serious spread of infection or other extent beyond the control of a party and which prevent a party from fulfilling its obligations and release a party from it. Such exemption applies provided that the business cannot be conducted under these conditions either. The other party shall be notified immediately of the circumstances which may apply this provision.